2018 Warranty Statement
The warranty obligations of Stealth Security Systems for product(s) are limited to the terms set below.
- DVR/XVR/NVR – Cameras – Parts Replacement – 3 years
- DVR/XVR/NVR – Hard Drives – Cameras – Instant Replacement – 2 years
- Monitors & Power Supply – Instant Replacement – 1 year
- Labor – 90 days
The warranty period commences from the date that the product is purchased from Stealth Security Systems.
The warranty will be only honored, if product is returned directly to Stealth Security Systems. If equipment needs to be removed or replaced, service charges will occur. Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet & exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase is required (Original Invoice )
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of Stealth Security Systems.
WHAT IS COVERED
This limited warranty covers defects in materials/equipment for cameras, DVR/XVR/NVR, power supply and hard drives as follows:
- All cameras and DVR/XVR/NVR equipment are under warranty for two years; third year will be parts only for cameras & DVR/XVR/NVR
- Hard drives are under warranty for only 2 years
- Power supply & monitors are under warranty for 1 year (Instant Replacement)
- Labor is covered under our warranty policy for 90 days from the day of the installation. If warranty replacement is required after the first 90 days on equipment, a service charge will be applied. Stealth Security Systems will charge a minimum 3 hours service call as per industry standards.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any, modification, alteration, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, lightning and surges, physical & water damage or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Stealth Security Systems. This warranty does not cover equipment enclosures/inserts, cables or accessories used in conjunction with this product.
Stealth Security Systems does not warrant that the product(s) covered hereby, without limitation, the technology and/ or integrated circuit(s) included in the product will not become obsolete or that such items are or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used. The maximum obligation/liability of Stealth Security Systems under this limited warranty shall not exceed the actual/original purchase price paid for the product.
WHO IS COVERED
Only the original purchaser of the product is covered under this limited warranty. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.
CHANGES IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT
If Stealth Security Systems modifies our warranty policy, we will post the most updated statement on our website for download.
View Warranty Pdf: 2018 Stealth Security – Warranty Statement
We reserve the right to modify this warranty statement at any time, so please review it frequently.